cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One time Inventory Upload

When doing a one time upload of Asset data and using the supplied spreadsheet (attached) is it possible to add additional columns to the template, or is what is listed all that can be added?

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I recognize this particular spreadsheet format as being from a sample adapter provided with the unofficial and unsupported "Data Import Web Portal" that some Flexera Services teams and Flexera Partners deploy at their customers.

To add further columns to the spreadsheet you would need to edit and extend the adapter that is being used to import the spreadsheet. Business adapters support importing most properties that are available on asset records.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

I actually pulled this from the Data Inputs page in FNM 2019 R2.  

goody612_0-1585604068575.png

Yes, that's the "Data Import Web Portal" I was referring to. That page is not part of the FlexNet Manager Suite product itself. Unless somebody has modified the web page as deployed in your environment, down the bottom of the page you should see the note "This page is a contributed add-on module for FlexNet Manager Suite provided for use on an as-is basis without support".
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)