cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O365 Upload Issues

Has anyone seen the following error when importing O365 inventory on FNMS 2018 R2? It repeats over and over in the upload logs. 2019-04-04 00:00:00,823 [Upload.UploadProcess ] [INFO ] Found 1 new package(s) to upload 2019-04-04 00:00:00,854 [Upload.UploadProcess ] [ERROR] Package upload failed System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Flexera.SaaS.Transport.Upload.UploadProcess.ProcessPackageList(Int32 exitCode, List`1 packages)
Bill Ferring
Principal Consultant: Flexera One - FNMS - FNMforSAP - FNMEA - SVM/SVR - SaaS Manager
(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The logging you are seeing can be a symptom that there are some corrupt files in the %ProgramData%\Flexera Software\Beacon\IntermediateData directory on the beacon.

This can be resolved by deleting old files that haven't been uploaded from the IntermediateData directory.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)