cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Manager

Hi,

I have issues with flexera beacons and Flexera manager.

FLexera manager latest version is  freshly installed. Beacon is installed on same server.

Everything is working except upload from agent to beacon.

When i try to access link http://localhost/ManageSoftDL 

i have following error: 

Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)] [FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)] System.Net.Http.Formatting.BaseJsonMediaTypeFormatter..ctor() +0 System.Net.Http.Formatting.JsonMediaTypeFormatter..ctor() +73 System.Net.Http.Formatting.MediaTypeFormatterCollection.CreateDefaultFormatters() +55 System.Web.Http.HttpConfiguration.DefaultFormatters(HttpConfiguration config) +34 System.Web.Http.HttpConfiguration..ctor(HttpRouteCollection routes) +388 System.Web.Http.GlobalConfiguration.<CreateConfiguration>b__0() +79 System.Lazy`1.CreateValue() +708 System.Lazy`1.LazyInitValue() +184 Flexera.Beacon.IISWeb.Global.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) +80

Can you please help.

Kind regards

(3) Replies

Installing a beacon on the FNMS server itself is not a best practice.  It's preferable for the Beacon to be its own server.

--Mark

hi,

Yesterday someone wrote solution that helped me.

I dont see this solution now but everything is working as expected right now.

Kind regards