Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft 365 connection for China / 21Vianet

mag00_75
By Level 8 Champion
Level 8 Champion

Hi Community

We are planning to configure the connector towards the Microsoft 365 cloud operated by 21Vianet in China.

Have anyone succeeded to connect using the OOTB connector or are customisations required?

Have you defined your own application or have you used Flexera multi-tenant application, since I'm not sure the multi-tenant has been deployed in China?

Which are the mandatory minimum EndPoints URL's that needs to be opened for 21Vianet for the connector to function

Ref Support ticket: 02736094

(3) Replies

@mag00_75 

I would recommend to raise an idea for this through the Ideas portal and then share the link here so to allow other forum members to cast their votes and as such bring the need for this integration to become a supported integration to the attention of product management.

Thanks,

Hi John Actually none have yet come back that it wouldnt be supported until you hint that I shall add an idea. I got the impression from support that it should be easily configured

https://flexerasfdc.ideas.aha.io/ideas/FNMS-I-388

Hi Magnus, you will likely be able to configure the PowerShell based API integration in FNMS to the Microsoft 365 cloud operated by 21Vianet in China, but that doesn't make it a "Flexera supported integration".

Thanks for creating the idea as that will potentially trigger Flexera to create a supported integration through its SaaS mgt. functionality provided that there's sufficient interest from other forum members to vote on it...

Thanks,