cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for help - Licenses Consumed and Purchased by Corporate Unit

Trying to understand the findings on this report.  On prem 2022 R2.  The Help is not helping.  The hierarchical is showing Total data that does not add up.  And still unsure of that the Purchase and Consumed bracket information represents.  Anyone have a clear understanding of this report?   Thank you

(1) Solution

FlexNet Manager Suite 2024 R1 documentation related to this report is available here: Licenses Consumed and Purchased by Corporate Units Report.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(5) Replies

@ralph_guarrieri 

I can see that you've received an example via Flexera Support but it may also be relevant to request an update on documentation (through support), especially what you find unclear in the sections, e.g.,

Capture.PNG

Thanks,

Good day, would you kindly provide some updated documentation on this report  ?  Please let me know where I might locate the new information.   Thank you

FlexNet Manager Suite 2024 R1 documentation related to this report is available here: Licenses Consumed and Purchased by Corporate Units Report.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

yes,  thank you Chris... much appreciated