cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience with using assign entitlements and results in the report "license consumed and purchased by corporate unit"

Hello,

I see some unexpected behaviour when I assign entitlements in tab Group assignment of a license. The problem is that I don't see the results in the Report called "license consumed and purchased by corporate unit"

Can somebody explain the behaviour?

Thanks,

Rudi Bissels

(1) Solution

Did you check the tip in Licenses Consumed and Purchased by Corporate Units Report :

Tip: If, instead, your enterprise purchases software centrally and then assigns entitlements to your enterprise groups, see the Licenses Consumed and Allocated by Enterprise Groups Report. (That provides the numbers allocated and consumed locally for each group, but unlike this report, does not provide rolled-up totals for a parent/child hierarchy, nor cost estimates.)

It sounds to me from your description that this may be the cause, but I may misinterpret it?

Thanks,

@rudi_bissels

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Did you check the tip in Licenses Consumed and Purchased by Corporate Units Report :

Tip: If, instead, your enterprise purchases software centrally and then assigns entitlements to your enterprise groups, see the Licenses Consumed and Allocated by Enterprise Groups Report. (That provides the numbers allocated and consumed locally for each group, but unlike this report, does not provide rolled-up totals for a parent/child hierarchy, nor cost estimates.)

It sounds to me from your description that this may be the cause, but I may misinterpret it?

Thanks,

@rudi_bissels

Thanks John,

Now I understand, yes you're completely right. I used the wrong report.

Kind regards

Rudi Bissels