cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/LICMAN/BS_RECOM" was not activated - Upgrade SAP Solution Manager

Guys, good morning.

During an Upgrade from SAP Solution Manager SPS10 to SPS13, we had the following error with a table from you.
Error Description Below.

Could you let us know?

3 EDT014XActivate dependent table "/LICMAN/BS_RECOM"
1EEDT352 Search field "/LICMAN/BS_RECOM"-"SYSID" of search help attachment: search help "/LICMAN/MS_SYSID" not active
3 EDT015 Dependent table "/LICMAN/BS_RECOM" was not activated
1EEDO519 "Table" "/LICMAN/BS_RECOM" could not be activated
1 ETP111 exit code : "8"

SAP Note Reference - 2929201 - Activation error for table /LICMAN/BS_RECOM table during upgrade or update

Thank you and I"m waiting

Regards,
Emanoel Carlos

(2) Solutions
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Check out the following SAP Knowledge Base article which looks like it discusses this issue: https://userapps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/en/2929201

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

I had already read this SAP note, opened a ticket with them and they informed us that we could continue in this case, after checking the table in the source environment

Thanks for reply

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Check out the following SAP Knowledge Base article which looks like it discusses this issue: https://userapps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/en/2929201

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

I had already read this SAP note, opened a ticket with them and they informed us that we could continue in this case, after checking the table in the source environment

Thanks for reply