cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ILMT vs FNM for IBM Data

Hello,

Does anyone have some sample data of the differences between what data ILMT collects vs the data that FNM for IBM is collecting? This would be useful for customers looking for a detailed comparison of the data between the two when considering which tool to go with.

Thank you in advance,

-Kyle
(4) Replies
I am new to the forum and am noticing that there are not many replies to posts. Did you receive information regarding the ILMT vs FNM for IBM Data? I'd be interested in what you found out.
cary.davis wrote:
I am new to the forum and am noticing that there are not many replies to posts. Did you receive information regarding the ILMT vs FNM for IBM Data? I'd be interested in what you found out.

Hello Cary, no I did not. I have also noticed the same thing 🙂
Well that's not helpful. I'm looking where I can for help setting up our FNMS and figuring it all out. I was hoping that this forum would be the easy way. Looks like back to trial and error.
mmarnell
By Level 3 Flexeran
Level 3 Flexeran
Hi Cary,

Within the UI, navigate to the IBM PVU scanning section of the Discovery and Inventory settings. The online help provides good documentation on how to configure the system in accordance with IBM's terms for subcapacity reporting. You can access this help by clicking the little question mark in the upper right hand corner of the screen while you're on this page.

HTH
-Matt