cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBM Cognos Install and Config

Does anyone have a document or a link on install instructions. The only document I found, pointed me to another document that I cannot find.

Thank you.

(1) Solution

Hi,

You can find the instructions for installing Flexera Analytics (Cognos) in the main FNMS Installation Guide.

On the Flexera Community site go to the Other Resources menu and select Documentation. Select FlexNet Manager Suite On Premises in the Product filter and select the version you are running in the Version filter.

In the list of documents you will find Installing FlexNet Manager Suite On-Premises which has a section titled Installing Flexera Analytics (page 55 of the 2019R2 guide).

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hi,

You can find the instructions for installing Flexera Analytics (Cognos) in the main FNMS Installation Guide.

On the Flexera Community site go to the Other Resources menu and select Documentation. Select FlexNet Manager Suite On Premises in the Product filter and select the version you are running in the Version filter.

In the list of documents you will find Installing FlexNet Manager Suite On-Premises which has a section titled Installing Flexera Analytics (page 55 of the 2019R2 guide).