cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotfix of 2023 R1

Hi,

I'm searching the 2 hotfix concerning the Version 2023 R1 of FNMS on premises, but i can't find it on the interface product and licence center.

Can you help me please ?

Thank you.

(1) Solution

If you have the 2023 R1 version installed then generally should not apply hotfixes for other versions, such as hotfixes for the 2022 R2 version. The only exception might be if somebody from Flexera Support or some other authority has provided guidance that a hotfix that is applicable to another version should be applied in your particular situation.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

As far as I know, no hotfixes related to the FlexNet Manager Suite 2023 R1 version have been publicly released at this point in time.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thank you for your return.

And do i need to apply the hotfix of 2022 R2 ?

If you have the 2023 R1 version installed then generally should not apply hotfixes for other versions, such as hotfixes for the 2022 R2 version. The only exception might be if somebody from Flexera Support or some other authority has provided guidance that a hotfix that is applicable to another version should be applied in your particular situation.

Update as of Octoer 2023: There is now a hotfix 1 available for 2023 R1... see Hotfix 1 for FlexNet Manager Suite 2023 R1 - Community (flexera.com)