cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Report - Evidence Tab Data Map

Hi Team,

In our environment, We are using FlexNet Manager Suite 2022 R2 (On-Premises) Version.

I am creating a custom report from GUI and In Custom report I am unable to see Evidence tab data. Rest of the required columns data I have got from the Inventory Device , Virtual Machine, Installation, Application tab.

Please let me know How I can map Evidence tab data along with Inventory Device , Virtual Machine, Installation, Application tab data.

I am looking for Installer Evidence RAW Name, RAW Version and RAW file path in our custom report. How I can use mentioned columns in our custom report ?

We want below data in our custom report. 

Inventory Device
- Inventory Device Name
- Inventory Device Type
- Status
- Operating System
- Role
- Processor Type
- Processors
- Core (numbers)
- Number of sockets
Virtual Machine
- Host
Installations
- Application name - Contains Java
- Version
- Installation date
- Publisher - Contains Oracle
Evidence
- RAW name - Contains Java
- RAW Version
- Publisher - Contains Oracle
- RAW evidence type
- RAW File path
- Source
Application
- Product
- Edition
- Classification
- Source

(1) Solution

Hi Sharath,

Thanks for your response.  Mainly, I was looking for FileEvidence details and I got the details from ImportedFileEvidence  table. 

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Hi,
If I understood correctly, you want to map the Flexera Application Name information with RAW evidence.
So maybe you can refer to the following tables, which can help you to map with Evidence and Software Title in Flexera

ImportedInstallerEvidence
ImportedInstallerEvidenceMapping
InstallerEvidence
SoftwareTitleInstallerEvidence

Regards,
Sharath

Hi Sharath,

Thanks for your response.  Mainly, I was looking for FileEvidence details and I got the details from ImportedFileEvidence  table.