cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera/SQL Question

Hello All,

I am trying to build a SQL Query that mirrors the License Consumption page.  I have found majority of the columns, but I am having difficulty finding the Consumed column (I have found other consumed columns, but none that match this one).  Does anyone know which table(s) contain this data?

Screenshot.jpg

Thanks!

(4) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Try the CalculatedConsumption column of the dbo.SoftwareLicensePointsConsumed view. Is this the data element you are looking for?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thank you for the reply.  I tried this column, and while its returning consumption, when I look at the individual devices, its not matching the Consumption that shows up in the Flexera web page.  I can match the Processor total, and Cores total, but Consumption is still a mystery.

In that case, try the LicensesConsumed column of the dbo.SoftwareLicensePointsConsumed view.

While in general the value shown in the grid in the UI may be calculated from different details (particularly for consumption on virtual machines), looking at the LicensesConsumed column may get close enough to what you are wanting for your purposes.

If you are keen to understand how the data shown in the grid is really calculated, take a look at the definition of the Grid_LicenseComputerConsumptionListModelByLicense stored procedure. (But be warned - it is long and hairy!)

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
Thank you for the information. I tried the LicensesConsumed column, but the data still didn't match the Consumed column of the webpage interface. Ill review the stored procedure and see if there is anything in the code.