cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Inventory Agent End-of-Life Policy

I've tried to search for this information both on the website and the forums without success.

The closest I've found is an old post saying that an earlier version is now compatible with Windows 10 but I have 2 specific questions that I'd like clarity on if possible:
1) We're planning to deploy v12.10.14542 for our Win10 roll out but I wondered if this was the latest version
2) Is there an End-of-Life policy associated with this component?

Thanks in advance,

Simon
(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
SimonMyatt wrote:
I've tried to search for this information both on the website and the forums without success.

The closest I've found is an old post saying that an earlier version is now compatible with Windows 10 but I have 2 specific questions that I'd like clarity on if possible:
1) We're planning to deploy v12.10.14542 for our Win10 roll out but I wondered if this was the latest version
2) Is there an End-of-Life policy associated with this component?

Thanks in advance,

Simon

I believe a "12.10" version number would correspond to the FlexNet Manager Suite 2016 R1 SP1 release, which is getting somewhat old at this point. While the FlexNet inventory agent in the 2016 R1 SP1 release does support Windows 10, if you are doing a fresh deployment then you may want to look at using the latest 2018 R2 release.

Release notes and other information about the 2016 R1 SP1 release is available here. Information about the 2018 R2 release is available here.

Lifecycle status and end-of-life policy information for FlexNet Manager Suite is available here.

Chris
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)