cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet on Windows 7 (64bit) problem after restart

Everything seems to work correctly... the license is active and the server is up.

But after I restart the computer, I cannot restart the server (even though I checked the box that it should start automatically) and the GUI doesn't work anymore.

Does anybody have any idea why this happens?
(1) Reply
By
Not applicable
Hi St.Elena, I´m not sure but maybe thee could be a problem with a MS Update. You should check KB2506146 and KB2506143. I hade problems with after these updates. Couldn´t start FlexLM License.

We are a French Software company and developing our own software e.g. an addon for Catia (Dassault Systemes) where we use FlexLM from Flexera. I got this informatio from Microsoft Switzerland. After I de-installed bot updates no problem anymore.

Dear Premier Customer,
Herewith, I will inform you about these misconfigured updates which were released last Saturday, 15.12.2012.
Please do not install these updates KB2506146 / KB2506143 on your infrastructure.
If you already distributed these updates, please consider an immediate uninstallation as soon as possible.
Due to incompatibilities with current releases of Microsoft products and the WMF 3.0 some PowerShell scripts will be executed several times, which will end up in high CPU consumption.
If you are already affected, please let me know to support you immediately.
Additional, since today morning, these updates will not be distributed by WSUS anymore.
We are working with high pressure on this issue to deliver you a proper update.
Best regards

Cheers, BennyS