cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate task entries running for Flexnet manager suite

We observed that , two instances are running for inventory import & reconciliation . Could you please let me know how we can remove one task otherwise it is kind of bottleneck situation.

One more problem I just noticed , the Flexnet manager suite connector in app or batch server beacon UI . Whenever we try to open that connector & click the test connection , it gives the alert like  "Logon failed: The login is from untrusted domain & cannot be used with an windows authentication" . The moment we update the password it connects to the database server successfully but again it will show the same error if we close the beacon UI & launch this back. The strange part is , with this credential we can login to the server & even connect the compliance DB just fine. It only creates the connection issue with beacon UI. Could you please guide us?  

(5) Replies

Regarding the two instances of the Inventory Import & Reconciliation,  is it possible that you may have this defined twice in Task Scheduler?

--Mark

yes , we did. One will run every day at 2 am & the other one will run at 12 am & then every after 10mins

Why are you running multiple instances of the Import / Reconciliation process?  One instance, run nightly, is enough.  The Reconciliation process is not designed to be run multiple times (i.e. "run at 12 am & then every 10mins")

--Mark

And regarding the 2nd issue, are you opening the beacon UI as admin?

yes , that also we tried... but no luck. When we use the local a/c this works. Now my ask would be can we use the local a/c only for that connector?