cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS On premise build Support

Does any one know if there is support ( online as well) available for on premise builds.

I need some help with development environment build, the sql log files are fine but the installation is failing looking for a stored procedure. 

(1) Solution

A missing stored procedure like this suggests that the earlier step to configure your databases wasn't done successfully, or maybe the name of the wrong database was entered for the compliance database name somewhere. Check that the stored procedure dbo.ComplianceOperatorCreateOperatorWithTenantPermission exists in your compliance database - if not, review the logs from when you set up the database to check for errors.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(7) Replies

You can open a support ticket with Flexera support. What is the error your experiencing? Screenshots would be helpful.

Building on steven_donovan1's point, it looks like you do have support access. To file a ticket, sign in to community, click "Get Support" in the top navigation and select "Open New Case"
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
There is already a ticket raised , thx

Sent from my iPad
cd drive-and-path\FlexNet Manager Suite\Support
.\InstallFNMS.ps1 $FnmpInstallerMsi $AnswerFile $FNMSConfigFile

->
Executing step Configure FNMP database for operators.
C:\Temp\FlexNet Manager Suite\Support\Config.ps1 : Exception calling "ExecuteNonQuery" with "0" argument(s): "Could
not find stored procedure 'dbo.ComplianceOperatorCreateOperatorWithTenantPermission'. . This could mean the database is incomplete.

A missing stored procedure like this suggests that the earlier step to configure your databases wasn't done successfully, or maybe the name of the wrong database was entered for the compliance database name somewhere. Check that the stored procedure dbo.ComplianceOperatorCreateOperatorWithTenantPermission exists in your compliance database - if not, review the logs from when you set up the database to check for errors.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
Awesome Flexera support , I have guidance provided on build specifically a POC, will work through that.
Build completed , i would say be careful which account is used during the build. i would recommend using the service account through out the build. The documentation refers to an admin account that needs permission that have not been granted ( probably user error) which cause the build to fail.