cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS - List of Implementation Tasks

Hi,

I will be pat of SAM Implementation Team soon. I would like to get an idea of the List / Flow of FNMS Implementation tasks to get an idea about the Project.

I am new to SAM product. Could you please guide me on the List Tasks involved from Workshop stage till Go Live.

Also I would like to know what kind of information would be discussed during initial planning workshops. 

I am looking for this info to plan ahead for the SAM Project workshop which is going to start in couple of weeks

Thanks

(2) Solutions

@chensat 

Did you go through the Software License Optimization (SLO) Practice Guide as that may give you some ideas and feel a bit better prepared?

Thanks,

View solution in original post

@JohnSorensenDK Thanks a lot for your reply and sharing the link for the SLO Practice Guide.

This guide answered all my clarifications. This document is very good for people who would like to know what happens at what stage during SAM implementation.

Thanks once again @JohnSorensenDK 

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

@chensat 

Did you go through the Software License Optimization (SLO) Practice Guide as that may give you some ideas and feel a bit better prepared?

Thanks,

@JohnSorensen DK, Thanks. At first review I found the information is related to my search and very detailed. Thanks once again. I shall go through in detail and plan

@JohnSorensenDK Thanks a lot for your reply and sharing the link for the SLO Practice Guide.

This guide answered all my clarifications. This document is very good for people who would like to know what happens at what stage during SAM implementation.

Thanks once again @JohnSorensenDK