Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS 2020 R1 EvidenceAlerts taking forever

mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

Is anyone else seeing FNMS 2020 R1 license reconcile running unnaturally long? I have a test environment with 1 inventory running 6-7 hours, with the majority of the time for "EvidenceAlerts". This is a fresh 2020 R1 install.

2020-11-03_12h46_37.png

My Dev VM is running into the default 2 hour timeout. I haven't tested how long it takes if the timeout is changed. This system has been migrated from former releases.

Best regards,

Markward

(5) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

Just in case someone is interested in this: I received an updated Stored Procedure from Flexera, bringing my Azure test environment reconcile time from >7h down to 10 minutes. A local VM now takes 5 minutes instead of  >2h. According to support, this fix should be part of 2020 R2 and above.

Best regards,

Markward

Hi Markward,

Can you share the updated stored procedure?

Stefan

I sent you an email.

Hello @mfranz ,

I have the same issue with evidence alerts, it take 6-7 hours and is impacting our implementation. I opened a case with Flexera, and is almost 2 weeks, they told me that it should be reduced automatically, but it's not happening. Can you please send also to me this update of stored procedure. 

Thank you

@mfranz Do you know if this SP is compatible with 2019 R2? Either way could you provide it to me?