cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS 2019R2 Applications Properties License tab changes do not get blue color indication

Just to notify if somebody make changes in License priorities in the Application Properties view,

remember to Save your changes... blue color indicating changes you do not operate in that view at least on 2019R2 version.

(1) Solution

Thanks for the heads-up. I hadn't noticed that before. I don't think it would show up because the license names are already in blue, so there isn't anything to change to blue. I tried changing a license priority and when I clicked Close instead of Save, it didn't prompt me to save my change even though the "Automatically manage license priorities" switched from Yes to No. That would be a bug that Flexera should look into. Create a case for this issue.

Erick Hacking, CSAM, CHAMP
IT Software Asset Manager, Lead Sr.

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Thanks for the heads-up. I hadn't noticed that before. I don't think it would show up because the license names are already in blue, so there isn't anything to change to blue. I tried changing a license priority and when I clicked Close instead of Save, it didn't prompt me to save my change even though the "Automatically manage license priorities" switched from Yes to No. That would be a bug that Flexera should look into. Create a case for this issue.

Erick Hacking, CSAM, CHAMP
IT Software Asset Manager, Lead Sr.