cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting vendor feature information

Hello,

I want to export the vendor feature information from FlexNet Manager to a csv file. How can this be done on the lastest version of Flexnet Manager?

(5) Replies

not sure if this helps but I know you can download "all vendors" as a csv by clicking on this button

2019-09-13_13-57-30.png

is the vendor feature information something you can see within the webui? if it is can you take a screenshot? it may help identify where the information exists in the DB for a manual extraction (or if there is a download button hidden in plain sight etc)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-collins-7aa71a3b

@kalpana  - I assume that you question is in regards to FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications and not FlexNet Manager Suite?

Kirk

Hello,

Yes, this is regarding FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications.

asalgia1
By Level 2 Flexeran
Level 2 Flexeran
I did not find any way to export this information out of FNMEA. If you imported this information via xml import you would see that xml in the directory <data_dir>\vendorFeatureInfo\.

Cognos can be used to export almost any data to a CSV.     Starting with just the Vendor and Feature names you could create the following simple report layout:

Capture.PNG

But you could then add additional data such as the Feature Display Name, Category, Cost Factor, #Availability/usage of licenses over time etc.

-Murray