cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kalpana
Flexera beginner

Exporting vendor feature information

Hello,

I want to export the vendor feature information from FlexNet Manager to a csv file. How can this be done on the lastest version of Flexnet Manager?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Flexera dcollins
Flexera

Re: Exporting vendor feature information

not sure if this helps but I know you can download "all vendors" as a csv by clicking on this button

2019-09-13_13-57-30.png

is the vendor feature information something you can see within the webui? if it is can you take a screenshot? it may help identify where the information exists in the DB for a manual extraction (or if there is a download button hidden in plain sight etc)

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-collins-7aa71a3b
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flexera kclausen
Flexera

@kalpana  - I assume that you question is in regards to FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications and not FlexNet Manager Suite?

Kirk

Flexera asalgia1
Flexera

I did not find any way to export this information out of FNMEA. If you imported this information via xml import you would see that xml in the directory <data_dir>\vendorFeatureInfo\.
0 Kudos
MurrayPeters
Intrepid explorer

Cognos can be used to export almost any data to a CSV.     Starting with just the Vendor and Feature names you could create the following simple report layout:

Capture.PNG

But you could then add additional data such as the Feature Display Name, Category, Cost Factor, #Availability/usage of licenses over time etc.

-Murray