cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can same report be accessed by multiple people at the same time?

Hi Team,

I am actually trying to pull a report and failing with different error codes everytime.

1st error was related to the TempDB data file size has increased and the disk space is not enough to save the sanpshot, after resolving that by increasing the disk space now, I am having a deadlock issue on this.

1) So my question is, will be there any affect on a report if multiple people are accessing the report modules or any other data which is included in the report or the same report at the same time?

2) How effectively can we access Reports and if it is taking time is there any way to improve the speed of accessing the data from the report?

3)Also, is there any difference in having Analytics and without Analytics just the normal Reports module?

Thanks in Advance.

(1) Reply

@sree335 - Can you be more specific on the type of report that you are running? 

For example, is this a Custom Report that you have created, or is it a report that is out of the box with FlexNet Manager?  Depending on the type of data the report is generating, a large report may be generated.  For example, if you are trying to generate a Custom Report that lists every Software Application on every Inventory Device, this could generate 100s of thousands of rows of output, or even more than 1 million.