cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a SKU be in more then one purchase program ?

Hello Community,

My question is can a SKU be in more then one Purchase Program?

or in a higher lying Purchase Program?

I.E SKU 9EM-00562 tell Purchase Program is MSEA and  I know this one is in the SPLA Purchase Program.

Best regards, Frank07

(2) Solutions

Hi @Frank07 ,

Answer for your questions is yes,one SKU may have more than one purchase programs.Currently, we have option to pick only one purchase program and we have considered MSEA as it's the common than SPLA.

Thanks,

Reshma

View solution in original post

Currently, we don't have that option @Frank07 .It will still pick only one purchase program If we put "Several or others".

View solution in original post

(9) Replies

Hi @Frank07,

I've asked internally with our content team as I'm not 100% sure on this, as soon as I've had a response I'll update you.

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)
If the solution provided has helped, please mark it as such as this helps everyone to know what works.

Hi @Frank07 ,

Thanks for reaching out to us!!

The mentioned SKU "9EM-00562", looks like it's for Enterprise agreement. I have checked this SKU in few websites and in most of websites it's showing it as "Microsoft Enterprise Agreement".

Thanks,

Reshma

It's not that uncommon for Suppliers to sell you SKUs seemingly targeted for different agreement / enterprise type / etc. - usually just to accommodate unusual requirement / custom contractual agreements between the parties as to the product. But maybe it's just a mistake on MS' part? Try to ask them!

Hi @Frank07 

A quick internet search is showing this sample sku is MS EA program but not SPLA 

https://www.provantage.com/microsoft-9em-00562~7WWFFAR1.htm

Kevin_Hou_0-1579606263423.png

Do you have other supporting document to say this is SPLA ? 

Cheers

Kevin

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)

Yes, i also checked Google searching on the SKU and the result is MSEA program but

I've checked the SPLA program list of SKU's of the customer and this is in it

9EM-00562WinSvrSTDCore ALNG LicSAPk MVL 2Lic CoreLicWindows Server STD CORE

For other customer I'm having the same SKU from Microsoft for MSEA and now for Microsoft Premier Support

So it looks like a SKU can belong to different programs ?

Hi @Frank07 ,

Interesting!! Looks like this SKU is available for SPLA as well.

https://www8.hp.com/us/en/business-services/slms/announcements/WinSvr.html

Let me do some further analysis and will get back to you shortly with the details.

Thanks,

Reshma

Hi @Frank07 ,

Answer for your questions is yes,one SKU may have more than one purchase programs.Currently, we have option to pick only one purchase program and we have considered MSEA as it's the common than SPLA.

Thanks,

Reshma

Hello Reshma,

Thank you for your reaction and for explaining.

Maybe it is wise to put in "MSEA  or others"  or "Several" to prevent wrong conclusions?

Best regards, Frank07

Currently, we don't have that option @Frank07 .It will still pick only one purchase program If we put "Several or others".