cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically change user status

Hi,

Are we able to change in FNMS automatically user status if he is inactive for 30 days+ to inactive and if he is back to change it again to Active? Where we can set this rule?

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

A business adapter could be used to import user status details. You will need to have a source of data to identify what the status for each user should be (in this situation, I assume that source would be some information about when the user was last active).

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

If you're using Active Directory, you could try reading the LastLogonTimestamp attribute to calculate the user status. You could also get the UserAccountControl attribute to identify disabled accounts. And perhaps, also identify users that are no longer in your AD, to make sure they are Inactive as well. As Chris mentioned, you'll need to create a Business Adapter for this.