cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All License Report

Hi,

We can see a difference in Shortfall/Availability between the All License view which I assume is an OOB report and the Custom report we build.

Example: 
In OOB report the Shortfall/Availability shows -5000 and In Custom Report, I can see it as 0.

I know there can be SQL query logic issues in the Custom report but is there any way to look at the Logic behind the All License report from the SQL developer? 

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you wanting to look directly in the database to see where data used to populate the All Licenses grid comes from?

I believe this is retrieved from the dbo.Grid_LicenseListModel view in the compliance database. For example:

SELECT *
FROM dbo.Grid_LicenseListModel
WHERE Name = 'Your License Name'
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you wanting to look directly in the database to see where data used to populate the All Licenses grid comes from?

I believe this is retrieved from the dbo.Grid_LicenseListModel view in the compliance database. For example:

SELECT *
FROM dbo.Grid_LicenseListModel
WHERE Name = 'Your License Name'
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)