cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locating the Normalize-ADDM-Exporter-(MSS).sql script

Hi, 

Where can I find the script (Normalize-ADDM-Exporter-(MSS).sql script) to create a new ADDM SQL database?

The documentation Using the ADDM Exporter refers to the BDNA User Console User Guide pdf to find this script as an attachment. I have not been able to find it in the former or in the Data Platform Administrator Guide.

(2) Solutions
DSood1
By Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran

Hi Juan

Sorry for the delay.  I have attached the file.

Thanks
Deepa

View solution in original post

Hi Juan

I have attached the files. 

Thank you

View solution in original post

(8) Replies
GregBirk
By Technical Writer
Technical Writer

Hi,

The Data Platform User Console Guide (formerly BDNA User Console Guide) can be found here: https://docs.flexera.com/dataplatform/UserConsoleGuide/Content/BDNA_Data_Platform_User_Console__Help_Library_.htm

For all other Data Platform documentation, refer to this location: https://docs.flexera.com/?product=Data%20Platform&version=Current

Hope this helps.

Thank you @GregBirk , but I'm still unable to locate the script.

DSood1
By Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran

Hi Juan

Sorry for the delay.  I have attached the file.

Thanks
Deepa

@DSood1  -- is there a repository, or place to collect the latest extractors from?   This has happened to us in the past where we've reuqired the lastest FNM extractor to fix some inconsistencies we saw between FNM and DP.   Would be helpful is there was a place to get the latest extractors from instead of having to put tickets in.

Thanks!

@cdubs76 

You can normally get to the latest configuration file by clicking on the View button from the available integrations pages, as an example for FlexNet Manager:

Capture.PNG

Thanks,

Hi @DSood1

I was unable to locate these files that are needed to be imported for the mapping set in the ADDM console; just like the ADDM SQL script, I have looked in the locations provided by the documentation. 

• host.xml
  • si.xml
  • package.xml

Hi Juan

I have attached the files. 

Thank you

Thank you very much Deepa.