There is good news for all of you who use support through the Flexera Community.
As of this last weekend, you have access to the case management portal features you’ve come to expect. I appreciate your patience during this transition.
Back in April, I wrote an update to keep you in the loop about all the hard work that was going on behind the scenes to bring the case management portal to 100 percent.
Since June 1, you have:
During the next week, we would like to gather feedback on the new capabilities. Please share any requests for support portal enhancements below. Many thanks to the Support Team who worked this weekend to test and to community members @pennym @jaalstead @EHacking @bmaudlin @mark_robinson @Tooling42 @chirag_sharma2 @dmathias @vinod_jadhav @john_a_price for the feedback that was vital in making the portal better. These conversations helped us design a solution that will improve the experience for all community users.
When Filtering and then going in to update one of the cases, you are returned to the UNFiltered list. This is somewhat inconvenient.
two more requests:
1. Increase the number of issues you can see in search results. Currently, limited to 10 items. We would like to set a default instead of having it reset to 10.
2. When you search for issues, and then select an issue to view, we would like to be able to return to the previous search view. So, instead of, or in addition to "Back to my cases" should have an option to return to current filter.
3. Allow us to set a default filter. For example, I would like to default to search ALL COMPANY CASES, or STATUS ALL, etc...
4. Increase the size of the summary shown and/or enable us to hide columns so that we can see more of the summary.
5. Can we set some defaults on opening new cases such as product and customer? my profile should at least let me set defaults for product and customer.
Firstly, thanks for the update and it's definitely a great improvement on the previous version.
However I feel there is more to do with the layout and view to make it fully useable.
My Case View:
Ability to change the default of entries higher than 10
Ability to increase the size of the short description (be nice to roll your mouse over and the full description to be displayed for example)
Status requires the full description (same as the filter in my opinion) As I cannot easily see if Flexera Support require an update from me, or Flexera are awaiting an update internally.
At the very least filtering should remain sticky in the session.
If I search for closed cases for example, go into a case, and then go back filtering is lost and I have to restart the process. So not very user friendly.
Bug: I've seen a number of times when I click into a case, I get into a loop where the system just loops trying to open the case.
Font is different to the rest of the site, and isn't a great font.
Hope this helps.
Hi, all! We can't thank you all enough for sharing your input. It's appreciated. Our team is working on the following improvements, targeting a July roll-out:
On a current view list, we've had some questions on how to view all cases for your company. This knowledge base article explains the steps.
Thanks for the hard work kmay and team.
Hi, all! Happy to report we rolled out some additional features and restored the Export case functionality:
Our case portal updates include:
Thank you, again, for your patience and insights. We greatly appreciate them!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.