There is good news for all of you who use support through the Flexera Community.
As of this last weekend, you have access to the case management portal features you’ve come to expect. I appreciate your patience during this transition.
Back in April, I wrote an update to keep you in the loop about all the hard work that was going on behind the scenes to bring the case management portal to 100 percent.
Since June 1, you have:
- Capability to view all transitions on your case, including email and comments in-line as they were received
- Ability to search based on case number
- View and sort on all case variables, including severity and status
- Change severity on closed cases to reopen
- Option to close a case from the case screen
- Timestamps for all case activity will be visible
- Improved format and page layout
During the next week, we would like to gather feedback on the new capabilities. Please share any requests for support portal enhancements below. Many thanks to the Support Team who worked this weekend to test and to community members @pennym @jaalstead @EHacking @bmaudlin @mark_robinson @Tooling42 @chirag_sharma2 @dmathias @vinod_jadhav @john_a_price for the feedback that was vital in making the portal better. These conversations helped us design a solution that will improve the experience for all community users.
a Flexera customer.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.