cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Catalog Reviews Table

We have software reviews enabled in the catalog. We can see the reviews on the catalog item on the reviews tab, but we cannot figure out which table we can use to see them in the database.

(1) Solution

The reason you can only set a rating/comment (via My Requests) on something you have requested is because the rating information is stored as part of the request (WD_PackageRequests).  You'll find the following columns related to ratings:

• IsRated
  • Rating
  • RatingComment

Please note that when you set a rating via the My Requests UI, it not only updates these columns for that request, it also calculates a summarized average rating score across all ratings for that catalog item and stores the average rating score in WD_WebPackages in the PackageRating column.

There could be other aspects/elements as well, but those are the ones I'm aware of.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

The reason you can only set a rating/comment (via My Requests) on something you have requested is because the rating information is stored as part of the request (WD_PackageRequests).  You'll find the following columns related to ratings:

• IsRated
  • Rating
  • RatingComment

Please note that when you set a rating via the My Requests UI, it not only updates these columns for that request, it also calculates a summarized average rating score across all ratings for that catalog item and stores the average rating score in WD_WebPackages in the PackageRating column.

There could be other aspects/elements as well, but those are the ones I'm aware of.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".