cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible Approval Sub-tab

After upgrading to the 2019 R1 release we're not seeing the Flexible Approval Sub-tab under Site Management > Communication > Notifications view as described in the documentation. Should this sub-tab be available after the upgrade or are you required to configure the incoming email server before it shows?

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran
Teri, Sorry, I had meant to get back with you on this.. You need to first enable the flexible approval by going to settings--email, and then selecting the "incoming email" tab. Once you have configured these settings, you should see a "Flexible Approval" sub-tab under communication--Notifications. you may need to restart the browser, as I did not see it right away. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks Charles

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran
Teri, Sorry, I had meant to get back with you on this.. You need to first enable the flexible approval by going to settings--email, and then selecting the "incoming email" tab. Once you have configured these settings, you should see a "Flexible Approval" sub-tab under communication--Notifications. you may need to restart the browser, as I did not see it right away. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks Charles