cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Management Tab Missing

A customer wants to start testing Reclamation, but when I look at their App Portal environment the Compliance Management tab is missing on the left hand side of the tool. When I looked they had just connected to FNMS. Does it take some time after connecting to FNMS for this option to appear or is this probably an issue related to the App Portal license?

(3) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran
I'm not sure if this could be related to a license file or not. First, I'd ensure that the user has permissions to compliance management under admin security.. I might also suggest that you try closing the browser and doing an iisreset. If neither of these help, then open a support case and attach the license file, and I'll test it out to ensure that it is configured correctly.

Thanks Charles. We confirmed that the user had full permissions under Compliance Management under admin security (and had full permissions on everything else as well) I will try an iisreset, but will most likely be opening a ticket as well.

I was also going to suggest an IISReset/ESDService restart.  Do you see any errors related to the FNMS integration?  That is usually the most common cause of not seeing that tab.  If there are problems with the FNMS integration, that tab will not appear, regardless of the user's administrative permissions.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".