cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approver exclude table

I am trying to find the table that holds the package id and the security group exclude condition.  I have 165 catalog item that I need to add an exclude condition on for a particular security group and would like to use SQL to do inserts unless that's not recommended.  I'm trying to avoid manually opening each item to configure this.

(1) Solution

Sorry for the delayed reply.  Looks like these conditions are stored in WD_PackageProperty.

WD_PackageProperty.png

PackageID_FK holds the catalog item package ID, PropertyName would be memberOf (for AD group conditions), PropertyValue would be the AD GUID of the group, Operator would be equals (=), and Visible would be 0 (Exclude).

Also, it looks like there is a MemberOfGroup column in WD_WebPackages that gets set to 1 when there is an approval condition set.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(4) Replies

Is this to exclude users from an entire approval workflow or just a specific step within an approval workflow?

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

From the entire workflow.  I need to exclude Managers and above who are in the security group

Sorry for the delayed reply.  Looks like these conditions are stored in WD_PackageProperty.

WD_PackageProperty.png

PackageID_FK holds the catalog item package ID, PropertyName would be memberOf (for AD group conditions), PropertyValue would be the AD GUID of the group, Operator would be equals (=), and Visible would be 0 (Exclude).

Also, it looks like there is a MemberOfGroup column in WD_WebPackages that gets set to 1 when there is an approval condition set.