cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve all requests

Is it possible to give a user the ability to approval any App Portal request, without giving full admin access?

(1) Reply

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that's possible through our UI.  There might be some API-related options you could build, but there are complications with that as well.  The problem is that while we have API's that would allow you to "override" an approval, if you override the approval, it skips all other approvals in the workflow.  The only way I can think of to get around that would be to develop a solution that first adds the designated approver as an approver at the current level of the workflow and then approves the request on their behalf.

Given the complexity, I wouldn't really recommend a custom solution here.  Instead, I'd suggest posting this to our Ideas portal for consideration in a future release.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".