cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Portal - License Required view

Hello,
We are using AppV to deliver apps through App Portal and putting a dollar amount to licensed applications. When a manage goes to approve the request and looks at the details for the software it has a license cost of x amount but also has a licensed required and listed as "No". How do I change this option from "No" to "Yes". I assuming it is a check box somewhere but can't locate it. See attachment for a screenshot

Thanks

(2) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

Have you integrated App Portal with FNMS? Typically, you need to associate the catalog item with a Flexera ID, and then select the "Check for license position during checkout" checkbox.. The following screen capture illustrates:

License.png

@chadgarrow 

I'll also point out that in the context of the screenshot you provided, the phrase "License Required" indicates whether an entitlement is available or not.  "License Required: No" doesn't mean that it's a freeware product or anything like that.  It simply means that there is already an entitlement available to fulfill the request.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".