cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Broker and Sccm Deployments Application with 2 Deployment types

Customer setup application with 2 Deployment Types (See attached for SCCM application with 2 deployment types).

How do I set the deployments types when configuring the 2 deployment types in App Portal (2017 R2) CI Deployment<ConfigMgr<Add Package<Application type? 

(2) Solutions

App Portal does not allow you to choose a specific deployment type for an application.  The deployment type is determined by SCCM based on the priority order and applicability rules configured within the application model.  If you need App Portal to use a specific deployment type, you would need to make a separate application in SCCM for that deployment type and configure App Portal to use that application.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

App Portal does not allow you to choose a specific deployment type for an application.  The deployment type is determined by SCCM based on the priority order and applicability rules configured within the application model.  If you need App Portal to use a specific deployment type, you would need to make a separate application in SCCM for that deployment type and configure App Portal to use that application.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

Thanks Jim, that's what I thought.