cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where are my shortcuts?

when I repackage many of my applications, I get no shortcuts

here is the last part of my .inc file
all those files exist.

CreateLink('Aide macro EuroConverter pour Excel','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc\ecs.hlp','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc','','PROGRAMS\SOPRA EuroConverter Calc','',cgAsCommon)
CreateLink('Aide macro EuroConverter pour Lotus1-2-3','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc\Eclfra.hlp','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc','','PROGRAMS\SOPRA EuroConverter Calc','',cgAsCommon)
CreateLink('Aide macro EuroConverter pour Word','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc\Ecwfra.hlp','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc','','PROGRAMS\SOPRA EuroConverter Calc','',cgAsCommon)
CreateLink('EuroConverter Calc','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc\EcCalc32.exe','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc','','PROGRAMS\SOPRA EuroConverter Calc','',cgAsCommon)
CreateLink('EuroConverter Systray','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc\EcTray32.exe','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc','','PROGRAMS\SOPRA EuroConverter Calc','',cgAsCommon)
CreateLink('Gestionnaire de Tables des Monnaies','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc\ecctm32.exe','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc','','PROGRAMS\SOPRA EuroConverter Calc','',cgAsCommon)
CreateLink('Installation de la macro Excel','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc\Insxlafr.hlp','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc','','PROGRAMS\SOPRA EuroConverter Calc','',cgAsCommon)
CreateLink('Installation de la macro Lotus 1-2-3','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc\Ins12afr.hlp','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc','','PROGRAMS\SOPRA EuroConverter Calc','',cgAsCommon)
CreateLink('Uninstall EuroConverter Calc','%WindowsFolder%\IsUn040c.exe -f"%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc\EcCalcI.isu"','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc','','PROGRAMS\SOPRA EuroConverter Calc','',cgAsCommon)
CreateLink('EuroConverter Systray','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc\EcTray32.exe','%ProgramFilesFolder%\SOPRA\EcCalc','','STARTUP','',cgAsCommon)

if I am lucky I get the first shortcut.

When I click on it after deploying the install I get a "source media not found" error and my program does not start.

this is very urgent
thank you

looeee
(2) Replies
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
Yes, this is critical, so I want to work with you in this issue. Could you please send me your .inc and .nir files, and tell me more about your repackager settings.

A work order with this issue is #1-7C6CH

Maobing Jin
maobingj@installshield.com
This is a side-effect of another issue, and is being dealt with through support.
thank you
looeee