cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Shortcut and "workingdir" problem

Hello!I'm trying to make a package of FAME.My problem is that in the shortcut the working directory (Start in:) must point to a network share (X:\FAME). In the first package I used X:\FAME, but when I tried to distribute the package from AD I got an ...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New User Questions

We have just ordered the full version of the Admin Studio 3.0 project (or at least that is what purchasing tells me) - but currently I am still using the demo version.I have a program that I am trying to make into an MSI (McAfee EPO Agent - so we can...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Am I in the wrong forum?

should I go somewhere else to get support? If this is the right forum for support, then could someone please give tips on how to ask questions? I have a problem. I asked a question. That question has not been answered. It does not seem like a ha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sourcedrive variable needed, please help

Hello, I am new to this forum and just picked up AdminStudio recently for a very rapid development project. This means, unfortunately that I don't have the luxory to play around a lot before we package up our suite and ship it off.That said, my prob...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

folders and tables

I have added folders in component's view and then I've tried to delete them. Sometimes, it hasn't been possible and I've had the following message:"6:error deleting record"Then, I've tried to create the following hierarchy:-toto||---totoand I've got ...

INI Files

I am making a basic MSI file that creates two ini files. ODBCINST.INI and CONTROL.INI. While the ODBCINST.INI file is created correctly the CONTROL.INI file is not. If I rename CONTROL.INI to TEST.INI inside the MSI project, TEST.INI is created co...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install AdminStudio

After the installation of the AdminStudio 3.01 two new Folder appear (REDIST, SYSTEM in the Root of Drive C:\). Are there any known ways to redirect them to another location i.e. C:\Program Files\AdminStudio etc. during the installation or after that...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repackager won't run on NT4 Enterprise Server

Appologies if this has been covered before. I have tried using the search for this subject with no luck.Basically I was wondering if anyone has had problems running the repackager on NT4 Enterprise Server. When I launch the program from a network sh...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IE MSI'ed ?

Gentlemen !I have a very simple question -- did any of you make the MSI package for Inernet Explorer 5.x or 6 ?I've run into a strange problem -- when trying to repackage installation, the second, "after" snapshot can't be performed in AdminStudio 3....

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos