cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Bug in AdminStudio after 3.01 Patch -> DO NOT USE THE PATCH

Testenvironment:- Clean disc- Single Processor- 256 MB- Windows 2000 SP2 Slipstream installation- SP2 reinstallation- MDAC 2.7- MS XML Parser 3.0 SP2- AdminStudio 3.0 Retail CD- AdminStudio 3.01 UpdateFirst Issues: ( deeper investigation have to foll...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adminstudio 3.01 update Bug

There is a Bug in the 3.01 PatchTest system:- Clean formated disk with:- Windows 2000 SP2 Slipstream- SRP1- MDAC 2.7- AdminStudio 3.0 Pro RetailThe issue:1.)The file.\AdminStudio\3.0\Author\Program\0409\SVuWelcome.htmcan't be Patched:Product: Install...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who watches the watchman? Or do I miss something...

Who watches the watchman? Or do I miss somethingOur prime intends of using AdminStudio is to test software compatibility and pre validating conflicts by brining new software in an existing environment.So I even thought AdminStudio should even be test...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repackager Error: NTMS & CIM.REP

Hello.I am trying to use Repackager to create an MSI of Novell GroupWise client v6. I am using v3.01 of AdminStudio.At the end of the repackager session I am receiving the following error messages:Error Copying file H:\Projects\GW6\Documents_And_Sett...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adminstudio 3.01 update download not working

The download link from Adminstudio Update Dialog is not working.Only a page ist displayed stating that the request cause an security error:"SecureIIS application firewall security alertHTTP Request caused a security alert, please contact our web mast...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with repackager

I am a brand new user of installshield adminstudio and I have a few questions. First, my goal is to use Installshield to make 'Department' packages to install on top of my basic images. A simple scenario would be taking a standard image and then appl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to package all the files inside the .msi file

Hello!When running Author, I want all the files package inside the .msi file. What I get is ........\Disk1 directory with all the installation files, the .msi file and a lot of other files.Does anybody know if it is possible to pack everything insid...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Converting Zenworks applications

I've converted a Zenworks application into an MSI file. It contains the installation of two services on NT. During the conversion process the service type was changed from 16 to 256 and some of the other settings for the services are not set correctl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exclusion List

Is there a way to automatically populate an exclusion list? Thanks,Eric

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos