cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Converting Zenworks applications

I've converted a Zenworks application into an MSI file. It contains the installation of two services on NT. During the conversion process the service type was changed from 16 to 256 and some of the other settings for the services are not set correctl...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exclusion List

Is there a way to automatically populate an exclusion list? Thanks,Eric

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AdminStudio 3.01 Now Availalble

InstallShield AdminStudio 3.01 is now available.It is available as a patch to all AdminStudio 3.0 customers. The release notes can be viewed online at: http://www.installshield.com/downloads/isas/isas_relnotes301.aspAdminStudio 3.0 users can obtain...

Encapsulated Installation

Hi,I want to encapsulate an installation into a MSI. The product is Isa Server 2000 and I can't make a good snapshot with the Repackager, it's too complex and the MSI don't work.So I want to simulate an MSI installation by incorporating the hole set...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to execute Custom Action only during uninstall?

Hi,I wonder how can I execute a Custom Action only during uninstallI used the condition "Installed" so that it does not execute during installation but then it executes also when I do a repair or modify...Is there a specific property that is only set...

bertilh by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computername inside property table

Hi All,Question from a newbie:I created a nice snapshot from the Adobe postscript driver for Windows and import it into the Author environment to build a MSI package. After Validation of the MSI file, I get the following warning.ICE48 Warning Directo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem in converting Professional InstallShield Projects

Our Company has bought AdminStudio 3.0 but my attempts toconvert the Professional 6.22 InstallShield projects into AdminStudioprojectswere not succesful (the Author program doesn't take any action alt all.)This happens for Every Professional 6.22 ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble Shooting Registry

Hy,Please help, when i repacke some software, i create my project and create a release. When i install my package msi, that's correct but when i unsintalle it, i have a windows dialog who say "trouble in registry, click ok to restore it!!" (it's not ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent! Can't open InstallShield Express (3.03)

I have been using Installshield Express (Rev 3.0.3) for past few month. Downloaded the evaluation version of 3.53, which I did not like. Uninstalled it and reinstalled my 3.0.3 again. Now when I click on the short cut, it shows the intro page with re...

Shariat by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downloading and install probelm

HiWe bought install shield admin stidio 3 std edition via the internet and requested that to save on shipping that we wanted to doenload it of the web.The URL was sent to us as well as the password and serial number. When we went to the site to downl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos