cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

All Users...

What property do I set to make a package available to ALL users. Currently when I install a package for a given user and then create a new account on that machine and have that user login, the previously installed package is not available. I have t...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AdminStudio and Developper8

Hi there.I am a but confused by the 2 products:- AdminStudio 3.5 and- Developer Studio 8Is developer 8 a subset of AdminStudio 8? In its time, ISWI2 was shipped with Spy Netinstall. that was not brilliant for repackaging, but hey, that was a starting...

Error -6478 when making MSI

I am trying to package AutoGraph for a customer and I can't convert into an MSI as a font doesn't have a name.I can go into the .ism file and add a name to the font but how do I then continue with converting into an MSI? If I go for the repackager pr...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Modem installation

Can you please direct me in the direction of how I can install a modem on the machine. I have the required inf file.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set global settings for repackager

When I repackage a setup the product information that I can set is limited. Is there a way to set information for all repackaged setups for fields such as telephone numbers, web sites and other info?I would not like to have to edit the MSI files indi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Win95 wont run Patch

I am having the same problem with Win9X desktops BUT the patch/Fix only installs on Windows 98 clients because it requires a full Installshield installation (which doesn't work on windows 95) - is there anyway to install the patch to a machine runnin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visio 5 Package...

ACK!!!I have a Visio 5.0C Professional package that i've created. Towards the end of the installation I get three errors all of which I can ignore. The program appears to function properly after ignoring the errors and the installation completes.1s...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logon as service right

Is it possible to add a user to the logon as a service right during an MSI based installation? If so, How?

BDE Settings

HiCan any one tell mey how can i config. the BDE in InstallShield 3.5 Borland Limited Edition that shipped with Delphi 7?It is not explained clearly in the documents and the help file.Please step by step.Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos