cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Visio 5 Package...

ACK!!!I have a Visio 5.0C Professional package that i've created. Towards the end of the installation I get three errors all of which I can ignore. The program appears to function properly after ignoring the errors and the installation completes.1s...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logon as service right

Is it possible to add a user to the logon as a service right during an MSI based installation? If so, How?

BDE Settings

HiCan any one tell mey how can i config. the BDE in InstallShield 3.5 Borland Limited Edition that shipped with Delphi 7?It is not explained clearly in the documents and the help file.Please step by step.Thanks

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 97 installs every time a new user uses it

Hi! Everybody I have repackaged a few application by now - but some - primarily MS Office 97 acts up:My Office 97 package installs nicely on my clients - but if I create another user on a client PC - the package wan't to install itself again. As I ha...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

checking pre reqs

I want to install a package only if a particular file is located at a particular location. If this file is not present I want the installer to exit. Can someone help me with this please. Ive been searching the internet but havent found a good solutio...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any Help with creating a drop down box

Does anyone have information on creating a drop down box?What would be the best way to create a drop down box with 14 items (Servernames).Each item would make minor edits to two ini files. The ini files are part of the package.Each item listed in the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PrePackaged with Installshield

I am currently evaluating AdminStudio for our application deployments. A lot of the applications that we integrate into our baseline come prepackaged utilizing installshiled. I do not understand how to take a prepaked application and repackage it s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error -6264 creating a WinZip 8.1 package

Warning - I'm just a package newbie - so please forgive me if my question seems silly !I have tred several times to create a WinZip 8.1 package, using AdminStudio 3.5 (om a Clean VMware 'machine') - but i keep getting the following error:ISDEV : erro...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still learning......Unsupported operation

When running repackager, I've completed the appllication setup and customization but when starting repackager again to do the system status change I'm getting an error of "An Unsupported operatino was attempted".Has anyone else encountered this probl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repackager freezing

I've just purchased AdminStudio 3.5 and downloaded the update. I'm trying to repackage a simple application and seem to be doing something wrong. I've installed AdminStudio on a productinon machine and am working on a clean 98 workstation. I've ma...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos