cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

[Adobe ILLUSTRATOR CS 11] Error creating a new document

hello,I already have repackaged Adobe applications (Photoshop, InDesign) and a little familiar with them...but I have a new problem with ILLUSTRATOR:After haing repackaged the app, I launch it. I do "File/New document" and an error message appears:"I...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating packages

I'm trying to create .msi packages for the 1st time, they are running great under aministrator but when a user who doesn't have admin rights logs on they fail. Is there a way to create the package to run with admin rights without granting them to us...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PackageForTheWeb Error during XP Login

Full Disclosure: I do not develop applications using Installsheild products. I am a user of Window XP Home Edition and have a problem and I can't find anyplace to resolve it so I am trying here.Whenever I login to one of my Windows XP accounts, I get...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repackager error

I am getting this message when using the repackager:"ISDEV : fatal error -1501: Could not compress "C:\Packages\Netscape71custom\AppDataFolder\Mozilla\Profiles\default\calx5xha.slt/cert8.db" into "C:\Packages\Netscape71custom\Data1.cab""Notice the fo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Acdsee

Hello: My probléme is as follows, I made a mst for the package msi software ACDSEE, except that I added a property "REBOOT" of value "SUPPRESS" in the msi of the commerce.As adminidtrator,and after the installation,I launch acdsee ,there is no probl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product Condition Builder

I have just started using the product and need to figure out how to test for all prerequisites (Operating System, Disk Space, Browser version, other prerequisite software - Registry entry, etc.) before the install starts. I also need to create an au...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update Service

I am worried about the update serviceI believe that this is an installshield product that allows programs to update themselves automaticallyin our company environment we need to be able to install apps in a controlled mannerWe have a corporate firewa...

looeee by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

File permissions not working

I have an msi-project where I need to set modify rights for a specific group of domain users. I do this using the builtin permissions options for files and components. My Lockpermissions table entry looks like this:Client.ini - File - domainname - Do...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Readonly Edit box but should be scrollable

Hi All,I have a situation here when in I need to display an editbox with some data in it(This data cant come out a file) but the box has to be readonly and should have the scrollbar active. Can anyone out there help me please Regards

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SystemSearch and Feature Condition

I want to install a feature only if a file is not present on a directory.- I define a property with SystemSearch and create a condition in the feature : Level: 200 Condition : NOT (TNSNAMES) But my feature is always installed !