cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Self Heal RegistryData_User

I've created a component that I want to SELF HEAL for "new" users of the PC but it doesn't work as expected. It works for the user installing the software but not for subsequent users. Instead of getting created under the HKEY_CURRENT_USER branch i...

BCM4309 by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ActiveSync

Can anybody help, I am trying to create an MSI for Microsoft ActiveSync using AdminStudio v5.02. The Install Monitor will not launch the exe so I used Snapshot to create it. The snapshot seems to have worked OK, but when I launch ActiveSync having in...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation Monitoring doesn't work

I have been testing the Installation Monitoring process with our product and succesfully created an MSI package.Now I need to create a package from a newer product version so that I can test an upgrade process of the MSI package.The wierd thing is th...

Looking for latest version ISScript10.msi redistributable

I'm using Wise products to create transforms for product setup built with InstallShield, so they're dependent on the ISScript Engine, of course. But I can't seem to find a late release of the v10 ("X"?) engine... I have 10.0.0.159, but I'm looking fo...

Using Repackager, and Conflict import from a share

Hello,I have a PC setup with Install Shield 6 installed on the host PC with a number of virtual PCs setup using VMWARE.I use the Host Shared Folders option to map to and see the AdminStudio programs and folders on the host PC.I want to do two things:...

Event Mapping and Subscribing to Custom Actions

Please help me with this before I go completely mad. I'm trying to understand how to subscribe a control to a custom action executed by another control on the same dialog.The help files are rubbish and information on subscriptions and event mapping s...

SMunir by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Platform DLLs

Hi !When i repackage an application i get files in my snap which are in another version already installed on the system. How can i kick them out of the spy? :mad: e.g. comctl32.ocxdao...Thx,A$-User

A_-User by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos