cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Folder Permission And Installation

Hi,I have a msi installation package, which consists a file written to a destination. Now the behaior is that the installation will fail if the desitination folder does not have the permission for the system account.What I want is that even if there ...

Sherry by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with nested msi

Folks,When I add an additional msi to a parent msi with existing nexted msi's I get the following error when building:Files builtISDEV : fatal error 0: 1627: Error saving the changes to C:\QHealth\POE Palm Core Applications\POE Palm Core Application\...

Adobe Professional 7 - Check Boxes

Hi,I am editing the 'Adobe Acrobat Professional 7 MSI directly' to change check-box values, and would like to know which tables or options I need to edit in Installshiled. (I already am using the MST creator provided by adobe)For example I would lik...

Uninstall not removing a dll

I am using InstallShield Express 3.03 and created an install package to release a new version of a program that I am working on. I tested the release on several different computers and noticed something very strange.Two of the computers that the rel...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

exception blues

I've written a .vbs custom action to check what DVD-Writer drive is on the machine and I want to quit the installer if it doesn't have the Sony DVD drive. (this is for Nero6 OEM which was bundled with sony drives)any idea how to quit the install if i...

Editing an MSI

Hi there,I have managed to create some MSI's and one or two require user interaction on items such as the licence agreement, and to whome the software is to be installed for. Is there anyway this can be automated?Thanks in advanceSorted my own proble...

Newbie question about packaging application files

I've been trying to package an application called Primavera for the past couple of days with AdminStudio and not having much luck.Seems to be creating the MSI package ok, but after I install the MSI package on my test workstation, then attempt to run...