cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

and another one...

In releases.

create a new release called rcv1 delete the rcv1 because you set it wrong. now create a new rcv1 ta da crash..c++ runtime libraries?? not a big bug..but a bug none the less.
(5) Replies
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
I had that too and I emailed a feedback form to IS as a Bug report. Hope they take a look sometimes. Actually, I found so many weirdnesses like such in the Developer version that ships with AdminStudio 3.5 that I'm re-installing 3.01 for now. Can't they just test their stuff...:mad:
tell me about it. i have a list now of 23 bugs i have found...this is ridiculous..who beta test these things anyway???
See my post with regards to Developer version(s) on ISAS 3.5 CD

Confusing to say the least.:confused:
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
Prostetnic,

I think that it is us, InstallShield's paying customers using the production release of AdminStudio 3.5, who are beta testing the product.

When I installed AdminStudio 3.5, one of the dialog boxes indicated that the installation was installing the AdminStudio 3.5 beta release.

This makes me wonder whether I actually ended up paying for a beta release.
Please let us know which dialogs displayed the beta version message, because none of the dialogs shouldn't be displaying such messages. Based on the extensive testing we have done, we have not seen beta message in any dialogs.

We at InstallShield work hard to keep customers happy and solve any problems in a reasonable manner.