cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Create Application Catalog using AdminStudio 2014 Evaluation Interface

Hi, I am the new user for AdminStudio 2014....i am using Evaluation of Admin studio 2014 Enterprises Edition. and successfully installed with SQL Server 2012 also...

But my scenario is once i wanna to go to create fresh application catalog UNABLE TO CREATE IT..........

Steps and issues as Below:

Create Application Catalog--------->Welcome wizard Open------->Specific Database Information & TEST Succeeded--------->then Software Repository location UNCHECKED and Click NEXT button then AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED and show me that Welcome APPLICATION CATALOG WIZARD Again!!!!

For this i tried to installed SQL EXPRESS & SQL SERVER 2012 with correct COLLATION. but Not Fixed...:confused::confused:

So please anyone advise me how to resolved....

Advanced thanks,

Yoga
(2) Replies
yogananthan wrote:
Hi, I am the new user for AdminStudio 2014....i am using Evaluation of Admin studio 2014 Enterprises Edition. and successfully installed with SQL Server 2012 also...

But my scenario is once i wanna to go to create fresh application catalog UNABLE TO CREATE IT..........

Steps and issues as Below:

Create Application Catalog--------->Welcome wizard Open------->Specific Database Information & TEST Succeeded--------->then Software Repository location UNCHECKED and Click NEXT button then AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED and show me that Welcome APPLICATION CATALOG WIZARD Again!!!!

For this i tried to installed SQL EXPRESS & SQL SERVER 2012 with correct COLLATION. but Not Fixed...:confused::confused:

So please anyone advise me how to resolved....

Advanced thanks,

Yoga

You need to install Windows updates, as explained in KB article Q213527. Creation of or upgrading an existing Application Catalog database can result in the AdminStudio's "Application Catalog Wizard" failing or running in a loop. The reason is that, starting with AdminStudio 2014, the base operating system was set to Windows 8 and any older OS needs to apply Windows update KB2533623. Note: Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 or newer do not experience this issue and do not need to apply an update.

After applying Windows update KB2533623, the Application Catalog Wizard will run successfully.

More information can be found at:
h t t p : / / flexerasoftware.force.com/articles/en_US/INFO/Q213527
http://flexerasoftware.force.com/articles/en_US/INFO/Q213527
Hi Team,

After applying Windows update KB2533623, the Application Catalog Wizard will run successfully.Thank you so much....:):):)