cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL & ports required to register the install shiled license

Hi Team,

this is Raju here, we have purchased the adminstudio 2019 R2 enterprise per employee perpetual license. Also received the serial number and activation code to register the product. i have activated the product on one of the machine where internet was enabled. now my requirement is i need to activate the product in a machine where internet is not enable and would require, what are the ports and URL need to be added so that firewall team can add them in the  exception list.

please provide the activation URL, Ports, and any other supported URL.

i have also raised a case with flexra today , case number is 01980693

Regards,

Raju

91 9880216750

(4) Replies

I need to know which ports are used by the MATLAB installation client, as well as MATLAB itself for license validation.

As you are asking a new question about a third party application, I recommend posting a new thread so that another AdminStudio user may notice it and offer an answer. 

The ports required for AdminStudio to activate itself with Flexera can be found in the product help. For the current AdminStudio 2019 R2 SP1 release, the help can be found here:
https://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/adminstudio2019r2sp1/adminstudio.htm#helplibrary/AdminStudioActivate.htm
Expert Flexeran on AdminStudio, Workflow Manager, and Software Vulnerability Manager / Research
If I've answered your question, please mark my response as "Accept as Solution" to help others find answers. Thanks!

For those workstations where AdminStudio will be installed and used but where internet access is not available or controled, you can perform an Offline Activation. Information on how to accomplish this with your existing Online Activation code can be found in the product help here:

https://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/adminstudio2019r2sp1/adminstudio.htm#helplibrary/EmailVerification.htm

(Note: this link is for the now-current release of AdminStudio 2019 R2 SP1, please review our HelpNet site for the latest version of the product help.)

Expert Flexeran on AdminStudio, Workflow Manager, and Software Vulnerability Manager / Research
If I've answered your question, please mark my response as "Accept as Solution" to help others find answers. Thanks!