cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstallation of the product - License to be released from previous MAC ADDRESS

Hello,

Please find here after the request I received from our packager that needs to perform a new installation of Admin Studio.

Please help.

Could you please copy your answer to the following email address, so my colleague Arlette will be able to answer to any of your questions, if required.

But, in few words, we had already this product installed in the past. The machine unfortunately was destroyed.

We need to reinstall this product on another system.

All info is provided in the email I received, in copy here after.

Thanks,

Christine

Message from Arlette:

We had an admin studio license  and we need to release it, before we can use it again on the new VM created for it

It was 

AdminStudio Enterprise with Virtualization Perpetual License

Serial Number/Order Number xxxxxxx-Dxx-BxxxxxxBxxN

Activation Code xxxx-4Exx-8xxx-6xxx

AdminStudio 2016 Enterprise with Virtualization Perpetual License 

Machine:             C542Cxxxxxx6896ACCDBF4xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To register the new installation, this license need to be release, and as the previous computer was lost / destroy, etc … I cannot do it

Someone needs to see with Flexera to release this license so I can register to the new installation

(1) Solution
Our support team opened #01971946 on your behalf and has reached out. My apologies for this delay.
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

View solution in original post

(8) Replies
bkelly
By
Flexera Alumni

We can definitely help you with that, but as this is an account specific request, for your privacy, it will be best for you to please open a ticket from the "Get Support" menu item at the top of the page. 

Hello,

Thank you for your kind answer. My team is really really needing this as they will win a huge time and avoid rework.

I tried to get support but I got an error message saying that I am not allowed to open a ticket....

I try again and let you know.

I also tried to call several times but it was not successful. My call was finally dropped.

Hi @chrisarlette - 

I'll connect with you offline to confirm some account information. In the interim, I'm going to forward to our support to ask for assistance. Thank you! 

Hello, I received nothing so far.

May I already send all the details that I have to a support case?

Is there already an ID and/or an email address that I can use?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Christine

Our support team opened #01971946 on your behalf and has reached out. My apologies for this delay.