cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Activation Adminstudio Standard 2018

My Machine got corrupted needs to be destroyed Hence lost the Adminstudio 2018  licensed version.

Need your assistance in release of License key from previous machine 10.236.57.186 and activating the License in the new machine 10.236.57.80 asap.

(4) Replies

Hi @sneha_k

For activation issues with AdminStudio, especially corrupted licenses, you should contact technical support. 
Technical support will help you with your activation issue even if you do not have an active maintenance contract. 

You can contact technical support using any of the methods listed in the article below: 

https://community.flexera.com/t5/Using-the-Case-Portal/Support-Contacts/ta-p/94684

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
Hi,
There are only contact numbers available.
Is there anyway I can contact the support team by mail?.

You can log a case online using the Get Support > Open New Case menu option once you have signed in to Flexera Community.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi @sneha_k

You can email support at Support @ Flexera. com (remove the spaces). While this is not the preferred way to reach support you can still reach support using that email address. 

If you were referring to physical mail, we do not offer technical support by letter. 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".