cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is wise script part of admin studio?

We are on Adminstudio 2020, when I try to open wise script I get an error that it can't find the msi, if I look under our licensing it says we have no liscing for wise script. I need it to edit an old script we have wrapped in a GUI. So is there something wrong with our adminstudio install or is wise script gone and we should be using something else?

(5) Replies
bkelly
By
Flexera Alumni

What edition of AdminStudio 2020? WSE is included with the Professional and Enterprise editions. 

Pro, so guessing something is just messed up with the install

I don't want to make assumptions-- please open a ticket so the team can look at your case specifically. If you have AS 2020 Pro, you are entitled and we can help figure out what is going wrong and correct it. 

The server has been a mess for years, only thing is my decommission request got done before I was able to release the license on the device. Do I need to create a support ticket to have that host removed so I can reinstall it on the new server that is being built? 

Yes, I expect Support will need to help you release the license from the decommissioned server. It is pretty straight forward, but in case it is unclear, you'll find some video instruction here