cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download trial of Adminstudio Enterprise Edition

Hello,

I check to download Adminstudio Enterprise Edition to test it, but when I click on the link to download it, it seems to download Adminstudio Client (I install it and I confirm, it's the Adminstudio Client)

I have a serial number licensing, and I want Adminstudio Enterprise trial to test it before installing the register version (for this moment, I have no cdrom support)

Thank you for your help

ps: sorry for my bad english ....
(1) Reply
fabinus wrote:
I check to download Adminstudio Enterprise Edition to test it, but when I click on the link to download it, it seems to download Adminstudio Client (I install it and I confirm, it's the Adminstudio Client)
I have a serial number licensing, and I want Adminstudio Enterprise trial to test it before installing the register version (for this moment, I have no cdrom support)

You can download "AdminStudio Enterprise Server" (AES) from the Flexera Software Product and License Center

On the left side of the page, click on the "Product List" link under "Entitlements", and then click on "AdminStudio":

Click on the "AdminStudio Enterprise Server" link:

Click on the "FTP Download" link, or if you prefer you can click the "Advanced Download Options" link and you will be given the choice of using an https download or a download manager:

There is no trial version of the AdminStudio Enterprise Server. You will need to enter your AdminStudio Enterprise Edition serial number when you install AES.